[DX4]Lame Tacos [DX4]Lame Tacos

ok, but what's with the eq?

it sounds good as a song but it's like you cut out the bass in an EQ. man, add some LOW bass, andthis would be perfect

Doox4 responds:

Yeah I noticed that too. Thanks. :)

The Most Repetitive Song EVER! The Most Repetitive Song EVER!

pretty good :)

The song's pretty good. It didn't really get on my nerves, especially when i was just eating my udon :P. It does get a bit annoying after a while, and the talk box should have the music backing it, not a complete stop like it is. Other than that, it's pretty good.

ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit] ParagonX9 - Metropolis [8-Bit]

nice...

`very nice... 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 0 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10000000 yey!!!!

add those up to get ur real score, but newgrounds onlylets 10/10 ;)

We Believe Ep.5 - F-777 We Believe Ep.5 - F-777

;) you know

oh yeah u do:)

F-777 responds:

Hell yeah baby i do ;).
Haha thanks man =).

When The War Is Over When The War Is Over

cant stand it alone, but when its in the backgroun

i cant stand the song alone, but it's good as backgroudn music ;)

TUNEIT responds:

Okay... But thanks for the score and review :)

Teleru Teleru

pretty nice

Improve the background in the begining. the gun ( i think) sounds too fake. other than that, it's pretty well done.

Newyears Dance - demo Newyears Dance - demo

Keep it up, make it full

I can't put my finger on anything to improve, but i'd love to see this refined a little more (mixing, etc.). Nice song with a good melody. Keep it up, and make this song into a full out techno song. Well made.

[Kickin' Pirate Track] (demo) [Kickin' Pirate Track] (demo)

You made a fool of yourself...

I really enjoyed this track. It has a very nice sound to it, and all the instruments are dead on. love around 48. Actually, i hate these "pirate ship" kind of songs, but i actually enjoyed this song, so that says something. I care for this song. Very well done. :)

Darkerfire responds:

Thank you!

Until the sky changes colors Until the sky changes colors

NICE!

This is a very nice song. i love the way it's put together, and, oh my.... the BASS!! it sounds sooooo good on my bose headphones.... Seriously, to others, if you dont use good speakers/headphones, this song wont sound as good as it should. It's amazingly good! The only complaint i have ( hence the 9/10) is that the synths around 1:19, 3:11 (you know) have a really really bad attack.... i mean... horrible. i like the notes they are playing, but for the part they play, the attack should be much faster, probably as fast as the bass's attack. that's my only major complaint. This Shannon Hurley has very very nice vocals. i wish you would have added an effect to the vocals to make them sound more open... maybe a little echo/reverb. you dont need to go overboard, but just adding a touch of that would improve the quality dramatically. You also might want to adjust the vocal's EQ to bring out the highs a bit more.

Wonderful song. I think you wil go far.

perro-electric responds:

Hmm, i don't think the attack of that synth isn't so horrible. It's just different ;-) I think it's a matter of taste here.

Accept Accept

Fairly good

I like it. I'd recommend fading out the rain better, especially the heavy rain. You just cut it out, and it was very noticeable. Other than that, it's a good song

Ritz190 responds:

yeah man. i know. but i had limited time to work on it since the computer i was using wasn't mine. thanks for the review!